Urban Immersion Overview
Spring break is short — make the most of it. Why not impact a city? There are great needs in the city and there are many people who need to hear about the love of Christ.
Urban Immersion will expand your view of God and give you a greater understanding of the city. And you will minister cross-culturally, making you more effective back on campus. In the inner city you can share the gospel with the homeless, tutor children, counsel teenagers, rebuild broken buildings and broken lives... demonstrating Christ's love to lost individuals.
We will be posting our 2013 cities soon. Keep checking back to see which ones offer trips that fit your schedule!
Each city requires the following:
- Group reservations of at least ten people. (If this is a problem, ask the UI City Coordinator to try to link you with another group.)
- At least one staff person to attend with each group. (Some exceptions made.)
- Participation for the entire Urban Immersion week.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is due as soon as possible to reserve your spot with each city. Spots are limited and often fill up quickly, so send in your deposit early.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old.
Scholarships are available for qualifying Urban Immersion groups ($1,000 per group). For information and an application go to: http://www.kurtwarner.org/projects.html.
The city awaits...
Follow us on Facebook.